Powered By Blogger

quinta-feira, novembro 20, 2008

De Alvaro Caputo, o bom humor natalino !

Bulletin

In response to Obama's complaint that FOX News doesn't show enough Black and Hispanic people on their network, FOX has announced that they will now air "America 's Most Wanted" TWICE a week.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Nothing Changes.......
I was sitting here thinking this just struck me ......

After all that time and money spent during the election, what actually was the outcome?

Another black family living in government housing.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dear fellow employees:
As the CFO of this business that employs 140 people, I have resigned myself to the fact that Barrack Obama is our next President and that our taxes and government fees will increase in a BIG way.

To compensate for these increases I figure that the Clients will have to see an increase in our fees to them of about 8% but since we cannot increase our fees right now due to the dismal state of our economy, we will have to lay off six of our employees instead. This has really been eating at me for a while, as we believe we are family here and I didn't know how to choose who will have to go.

So, this is what I did. I strolled through our parking lot and found six Obama bumper stickers on our employees' cars and have decided these folks will be the first to be laid off. I can't think of a more fair way to approach this problem. These folks wanted change; I gave it to them.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------

To all my friends

To all my friends who have sent me best 'wishes', chain letters, 'angel' letters or other promises of good luck if I forwarded their message to at least 5 other people, NONE OF THAT SHIT WORKED!
Could you please just send gasoline, cash, Vodka, jewelry or airline tickets instead?
Thank you!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
2008's First Christmas Joke

Three men died on Christmas Eve and were met by Saint Peter at the pearly gates.

'In honor of this holy season' Saint Peter said, 'You must each possess something that symbolizes Christmas to get into heaven.'

The first man fumbled through his pockets and pulled out a lighter. He flicked it on. 'It represents a candle', he said.

'You may pass through the pearly gates' Saint Peter said.

The second man reached into his pocket and pulled out a set of keys. He shook them and said, 'They're bells.'

Saint Peter said 'You may pass through the pearly gates'.

The third man started searching desperately through his pockets and finally pulled out a pair of women's panties.

St. Peter looked at the man with a raised eyebrow and asked, 'And just what do those symbolize?'


The man replied, 'These are Carols.'

And So The Christmas Season
Begins......

Arquivo do blog